Wednesday, September 30, 2009

24 more work days

today, it's Sep 30.

24 more work days, then will start my maternity leave! YEAH~~~
I plan to start it from Nov 2 until Jan 10, 2009, for a 10-week maternity leave. Lately Victor has "suggested" me to start the maternity leave a little bit earlier. Well, I have been thinking about this matter but I really want to have a longer rest after my delivery, and more important point that I could have more time to look after my little aiden boy before I get back to work. Babe I understand what you're concerned for, and I promise you, I would move it forward to one/two weeks if I really can't tolerate and feel difficult, okay?

Heard that starting from week 34, will feel more difficult to walk and move as the head of the baby turns downward to the pelvic bone, so then the belly becomes heavier. I'm worrying too, so if the situation becomes worse, I'll certainly start my maternity leave earlier...... (I believe I couldn't tolerate hard times, indeed!!) haha so daddy please don't be too pushy, and it does stress me out!

24 more working days - sounds quick~ hohoho~~

No comments:

Post a Comment