Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yesterday, I got a haircut finally in the 31st week. Specially thanks auntie saisai and auntie joey took me there and accompanied me.
What a coincidence! I "saw" "Baby Posh" on the path to the salon. Although I already bought the giraffe toy for aiden, I still want to shop in "Baby Posh" where I've heard for long.
Finally I bought a Grobag swaddling there (forgot to take a picture before I washed it this morning), here is the website:
There're Jungle friends and Hunny Bunny and I lastly picked the hunny bunny
Also I bought this very cute bear bear vest, very cute, and the shop owner emphasized that it's from Japan~~

Lastly I bought this "I love mama" tee, the size is a bit large, will fit aiden when he's one year old, I guess!

Then we went one floor up and found this shop - Organic Baby
I bought this organic towel for aiden, well, the embroidery is pink but it's really cute, I know you don't mind, don't know if daddy does, hehe~~



and a very cute organic toy for aiden, it's a PEA haha can't always bear bear....... I think aiden must like it very much just becoz mommy likes it, it's really cute!! mommy already washed it this morning : )

After shopping, we went to foot massage in Happy Valley, it's my first time going back for foot massage since pregnant, I was not doing the real sole reflection massage, just massage on the thigh and the lower leg, back and shoulder followed, so nice and really want to keep this on until I give birth........
Today, Sunday, Met with Grandpa. it's the second time aiden met with Grandpa, and he gave us some ideas of aiden's Chinese name, well I like the word 寶, cuz from day zero you're called as iubobo, so it's nice if it's 寶 as a combination.
After lunch with Grand parents, mommy went shopping again while daddy was having haircut in Central. Again H&M and I found some off season goods on sale, nicely I got this:

a swimming shorts

and some clothes, the brown hat is on sale too!!

I am thinking if I did really buy too many clothes for you aiden! Will they all fit you? Are you a fat boy? well, will know it very soon, it's just only 45 days to go...........

No comments:

Post a Comment