Thursday, September 17, 2009

BABYBJORN Carrier

really want to buy this carrier for daddy, BABYBJORN SYNERGY WHITE, I think they have a lot of colors, but it costs HK$16xx, pretty expensive!!! I like this carrier too, it's cool on me I think!!! hehehe











Just find out from Website, there's White/Marine Blue/Black for Synergy. I love WHITE~~




















but very colorful for Original Spirit - red heart/pink passion/orange flame/green energy/blue moon/white angel/grey pearl/black diamond, I think I'll pick black diamond for this style! cool~~ but I also like the white angel and grey pearl..... very hard to pick!!!!http://www.babybjorn.com/en/American/products/Mobility/BABYBJORN-Baby-Carrier-Original-Spirit/

OH NO!!! This one must be cool on daddy: BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Active, see what colors do they have?
they all double colored: black/red, blue/silver, dark blue/blue, green/lime, black/silver, brown/beige, and black/orange -my favorite color combination, very sharp huh???










No comments:

Post a Comment