Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Last Check-up before Aiden's birthday

37w1d
aiden weighs 3.2kg = 7.04lbs
mommy weighs 68kg = 149.6lbs

Compare with 2 weeks ago, I only gained 0.2 kgs, well I ate alot, don't understand why?????

Aiden gained 0.2 kgs as well, maybe my 0.2 kgs are all Aiden's........... hehehe
AIDEN'S PROGRESS:
31w1d 1.9kg
33w1d 2.38kg (+0.48kg)
35w1d 3kg (+0.62kg)
37w1d 3.2kg (+0.2kg)

I thought it'd be a rapid stage in the last month, howcome it tends to slowing down?? Maybe I should eat more..... however I think I'm fat enough, start worrying how to lose weight in the following few months......

Next week this time, Aiden has already come out : ) baby we'll meet up very very soon......
and at the same time, I think I'd be suffering from the incision : ( worrying....... but don't!! I have to be tough, otherwise the people insist me to give natural birth will look me down!! CANNOT LET IT HAPPEN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment