Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Check-in the hospital on Nov 10, 2009

Just checked in to the Union Hospital. 8:15pm check-in and it takes about an hour to do the registration and simple checking. I got shaved by a nurse and felt a little weird about it although I have had a mental prep already.........


The Last few hours Aiden still in me, I really love the feelings he's inside me, every movement he made was so strong, I heard that people would forget such feelings after the labor but I really hope that I could remember this feeling forever!!!!!
At last before daddy needed to leave, daddy held mommy's belly and said to Aiden:
Siu BO, it's the last night you are in mommy's belly, please be good to mommy and we'll see tomorrow morning.......
After daddy left, aiden did not stop kicking......... giving mommy the last memory of your movements?? you're so great!! I love you so much and we'll see soon........ the first thing I'll do besides crying, is to say "hi" to you, remember we're practising it lately?? Would you smile to me when I just say "hi"??? Please, please do that my good boy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment