Friday, July 10, 2009

My Structural Ultrasound appointmenet on 20w3d

My structural ultrasound appointment was scheduled for today at 12:15pm, victor was with me and it's his first time to join and meet up Aiden (oh no.... when I got a fever on May 28, we went to the hospital and that was the first time he saw Aiden, though it was just few seconds)


Aiden is very cooperative today and let Doctor Mo took picture of him in 4D, so we saw his face a little bit clearly, I am still thinking that Aiden got my eyes hahaha which victor said "then it's not good"

Well Doctor Mo checked his head size, nose, mouth, and then his heart, stomach, lung, and then his 10 fingers, 10 toes, well Aiden has big feet, overall result is good. Doctor Mo also said that bb is a very good boy..... oh yes, once again, confirmed BOY!!


20w3d Aiden's face in 4D


No comments:

Post a Comment